NALS is the National Approved Letting Scheme, and is the most respected and recognised scheme of its type; offering superb value for money for agents, and complete peace of mind for tenants and landlords.
We offer a completely independent licensing scheme. That means people can have confidence in any firm using the NALS logo, because they know every single accredited firm has had to agree to:
- Meet defined standards of customer service
- Be part of a Client Money Protection Scheme
- Have a written customer complaints procedure offering independent redress through an ombudsman.
- Have current Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Have a designated client bank account
These requirements, and service standards, provide protection and security for both the tenant and the landlord.
Find out more about the licensing procedure
If you have any questions about any aspect of the NALS licensing procedure, e-mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01242 581712
If you want to check if a particular firm is part of the scheme, just use the search facility at the top of the page.
If you're an agent who wishes to register, simply download an application form and apply to become NALS licensed.